Euphoria - Round 36 Winner!

[Image: logo_small.png]
Round 36 Winner

The latest winner of the featured coaster competition is Rct31337's "Euphoria", voted on by you! "Euphoria" beat the other two entries with 5 votes and 71% of the vote.

Description:
Excitement: 7.75
Intensity: 7.03
Nausea: 4.74

I noticed the FCC needed only one more coaster. So, I filled the slot. I overdid the scenery in the shot. I think I'll turn it into a park!

You can now submit your entries at rctgo.net/featured-coasters/upload. Remember - only the first three submitted get in the poll for winner!
Why is it that whenever I win the FCC, I'm the first to reply to the thread?
Come join the ever-growing RCTgo community!
(Mar 14, 2010, 11:56 PM)Rct31337 Wrote: Why is it that whenever I win the FCC, I'm the first to reply to the thread?

Everyone is so in awe of your entry, they do not know what to say. Tongue
congrats I know I will never win because I am new I know ohh well I just put them in : ( but congrats
C:\Users\Guilo\Documents\Untitled-3.gif
Congrats! Smile
Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Click here to go to my Youtube Channel.
[[Image: tcsworldbanner.png]
Please people join RCTgo it's awesome!
Please join TC's world!
Congratz!!!! Smile
(Mar 15, 2010, 07:24 PM)Rct3Mania Wrote: congrats I know I will never win because I am new I know ohh well I just put them in : ( but congrats

Don't put yourself down like that. Maybe one day you WILL win the FCC (You never know Wink)
[Image: image11kkz.jpg]

(Mar 16, 2010, 10:01 PM)Fireball Wrote: Congratz!!!! Smile
(Mar 15, 2010, 07:24 PM)Rct3Mania Wrote: congrats I know I will never win because I am new I know ohh well I just put them in : ( but congrats

Don't put yourself down like that. Maybe one day you WILL win the FCC (You never know Wink)

ohh thanks..
(Mar 17, 2010, 08:42 PM)Rct3Mania Wrote:

ohh thanks..

Yeah it took me 4-6 coasters to win a FCC! blush
(Mar 18, 2010, 01:06 PM)TC8950 Wrote:
(Mar 17, 2010, 08:42 PM)Rct3Mania Wrote:

ohh thanks..

Yeah it took me 4-6 coasters to win a FCC! blush

ohh thank you!