Free Coaster Discussion!!!

I visited PortAventura in Spain recently. Shambhala (Europe's highest rollercoaster) is really awesome. The amount of airtime is incredible. It's definitely one of my favorite rollercoasters now. Biggrin

[Image: portaventura-park.jpg]
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
(Aug 3, 2014, 04:49 AM)NieSch Wrote: I visited PortAventura in Spain recently. Shambhala (Europe's highest rollercoaster) is really awesome. The amount of airtime is incredible. It's definitely one of my favorite rollercoasters now. Biggrin

[Image: portaventura-park.jpg]

That coaster does look amazing. Why were you in Spain?
Most recent upload: Shockwave
Featured upload: Depths of Atlantis
(Aug 3, 2014, 08:39 AM)sixflagsgr8 Wrote: That coaster does look amazing. Why were you in Spain?

I was on holiday in Barcelona, a beautiful city. (I live in Holland so it's a only a few hours by plane.) From there it's only one hour to PortAventura (Salou) by train. Another famous rollercoaster there is Dragon Khan (B&M, 8 inversions). It's a bit rough now (it opened in 1995) but its looks are still wonderful. The combination of Dragon Khan and Shambhala (which opened in 2012) looks great too.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTh7R4yt_AeNSbjncHMD-i...MUq_gwXYeQ]
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
That sounds like a great trip. I wish I could get out of the US to get to some international theme parks.
Most recent upload: Shockwave
Featured upload: Depths of Atlantis