NoLimits 1 Custom Catwalks?

Does anyone else ever make their own catwalks, rather than the basic ones standard in the program? I'm just curious, because I am currently doing just that for my new B&M hyper, Guardian.

Kind of want to see if I'm the only one to try it, because it works rather well.
Don't stall, don't stall, don't stall...
It stalled....

~TFK

I have actually, but only if I need theme-related catwalks. For my steampubnk freefly ride I made copper catwalks. Otherwise though, GR's catwalks are great, so I just use those.
All we need is somebody to lean on.
I'm making them in order to make a CT out of the ride. So much easier to make them in NL than in Sketchup. Not really sure how well it will turn out, but it's worth a shot!
It stalled....

~TFK

(Aug 1, 2014, 03:36 AM)TheFireKing Wrote: Does anyone else ever make their own catwalks, rather than the basic ones standard in the program? I'm just curious, because I am currently doing just that for my new B&M hyper, Guardian.

Kind of want to see if I'm the only one to try it, because it works rather well.

If you are looking for custom scenery sets already made (not in the RCT3 program) I was recommended GRP Catwalks because they were more realistic. I am still learning how to use them, but they do look nice compared to some other one's I've seen.There is another catwalk set by ATH but most people have told me that the GRP version is more realistic. Here are the links:

ATH: http://www.customscenerydepot.com/cslist...nt=scenery
http://www.customscenerydepot.com/cslist...?item=1884

GRP: http://disneycoaster93.e-monsite.com/en/...odies.html

I'm not sure if this was what you were looking for, but I thought I would share it with you anyway.
No no no no no, I think you are all misunderstanding me. I'm not looking for Catwalks for RCT3. I have more CS Catwalks then I know what to do with. I'm talking about using the tools in No Limits to make a custom catwalk, as opposed to just selecting the railing option in the segment settings. I will upload pictures so you can all see what I mean.
It stalled....

~TFK

Here, this is what I am meaning:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It stalled....

~TFK

(Aug 1, 2014, 07:11 PM)TheFireKing Wrote: Here, this is what I am meaning:

Sorry about that. I'm not familiar with NoLimits. Thanks for the clarification on what you were looking for.
(Aug 1, 2014, 10:01 PM)aecrouch7413 Wrote: Sorry about that. I'm not familiar with NoLimits. Thanks for the clarification on what you were looking for.

No problem, no harm done. Smile

I started this thread for curiosity's sake. Whether it has been done before or not, I will do it now with this ride. I was simply wondering if anyone else had ever tried to do this, and if they had, how it went.
It stalled....

~TFK