Vote for your favorite track! Round 176

(Aug 15, 2014, 08:44 PM)MurphTheEngineer10 Wrote: Colts and toofpikk are winning every time they enter! I'm voting for Eitilte.

I have only ever entered once.
I find your in-ability to amuse me... depressing.
(Aug 16, 2014, 06:29 AM)toofpikk Wrote:
(Aug 15, 2014, 08:44 PM)MurphTheEngineer10 Wrote: Colts and toofpikk are winning every time they enter! I'm voting for Eitilte.

I have only ever entered once.

Yeah, but I think that goes more for Colts.
I need a new signature.
Eitilte gets my vote because it is very very very hard to make LIM's in this game and you did pretty darn good!
Taikatalvi was very good but the scenery looks a little bit boring; don't get me wrong it was well done but just a bit bland.
Patzelwurm is Exceptional but I didn't vote because it was a colaboration; not that colabs are bad but it kind of takes a way the individual talent.
Storm Rider crazy good layout nothing negative to say about this one!

Good job to everybody!
no offense, but why is everyone taking this so seriously...? who cares who entered the round, and who cares who voted for you. this is supposed to be a fun competition. rct3 is a game... so why take it so serious?
^ this. And though I'd say vote for the coasters and not the creators, just chillout and don't get worked up over a weekly competition.
All we need is somebody to lean on.
^ And ^^
AMEN!!!
(Aug 17, 2014, 12:28 AM)Drew_ Wrote: no offense, but why is everyone taking this so seriously...? who cares who entered the round, and who cares who voted for you. this is supposed to be a fun competition. rct3 is a game... so why take it so serious?

Agreed SmileBiggrin
it's nice to see we are being civil Smile best of luck to everyone who entered
[Image: cooltext119149321119276.png]
I just love Colts's layout. Scenery's nice. Buildings are a bit weak. But Patzel's scenery may be better, but for me, if layouts weak, it gives me a worse impression on the ride. I vote

Taikatalvi
Thanks James Smile
[Image: cooltext119149321119276.png]