The dark rider

Hello guys Ill cut right to the basics my name is zeth and I live in Eastern PA, I'm a 20 year old college kid with a kid and I have a passion for dark rides and any old amusement parks. I also love newer ones Tongue. I'm not too good at creating parks or anything but ive been learning a lot. I mostly have been playing Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 but I have 3 along with the expansions, But its a little too complex for me I'm just starting to get the hang of the custom secrecy. I used to be an active member on atari forums and had a decent collection of pictures 4-5 years ago but I have lost them due to a computer change. I love mostly any board walk rides, Compact dark rides/Scarry log flumes. I also enjoy looking at other peoples parks, I get most of my inspiration from a kid on youtube named fluxtrance he does many different games, RCT2-3, Sim city ect.. Check him out for detailed RCT2 parks and cool RCT3 coasters. Any ways can't wait to start posting around this community! Thanks guys! Also any questions feel free to ask.

Heres a picture of my latest little creation and this is probably my favorite park I've been working on.
Hope you guys can see the picture, Ill make a new thread about the park a little later today.

[Image: hwdsgcr83]

Direct link ---> http://s13.postimg.org/6wsl4r0t3/SCR6.png
(Aug 16, 2014, 12:54 PM)DarkRider Wrote: Hello guys Ill cut right to the basics my name is zeth and I live in Eastern PA, I'm a 20 year old college kid with a kid and I have a passion for dark rides and any old amusement parks. I also love newer ones Tongue. I'm not too good at creating parks or anything but ive been learning a lot. I mostly have been playing Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 but I have 3 along with the expansions, But its a little too complex for me I'm just starting to get the hang of the custom secrecy. I used to be an active member on atari forums and had a decent collection of pictures 4-5 years ago but I have lost them due to a computer change. I love mostly any board walk rides, Compact dark rides/Scarry log flumes. I also enjoy looking at other peoples parks, I get most of my inspiration from a kid on youtube named fluxtrance he does many different games, RCT2-3, Sim city ect.. Check him out for detailed RCT2 parks and cool RCT3 coasters. Any ways can't wait to start posting around this community! Thanks guys! Also any questions feel free to ask.

Heres a picture of my latest little creation and this is probably my favorite park I've been working on.
Hope you guys can see the picture, Ill make a new thread about the park a little later today.

[Image: hwdsgcr83]

Direct link ---> http://s13.postimg.org/6wsl4r0t3/SCR6.png

Hi and welcome back. I hope you will enjoy being on this website again. I am not an expert, but I do like your station design and the colors. Nice work. Smile
Welcome to RCTgo!
Most recent upload: Shockwave
Featured upload: Depths of Atlantis