The Original Bushkill park.

I'm going to be starting a new mini park to get used to a new sandbox and I will be recreating a small family park located In Northern PA. I had 6 out of 20 birthday parties there and I'll start this Thread out with some brief history straight from Wikipedia.

Quote: Bushkill Park is located in Northeastern Pennsylvania just outside of the city of Easton. It is a small amusement park, generally geared toward younger audiences. It operated continuously from 1902-2004, and during the Summer of 2006, and has been closed since then. In 1933, Thomas Long (1885-1965) leased Bushkill Park, furnishing it with the carousel that he and his father had hand-carved in Philadelphia in 1903. Long bought the park in 1939 and operated it for the rest of his life with his wife, Mabel "Mom" Long, who operated it until her death in 1989.

Bushkill Park is famous for its antique rides such as bumper cars, "The Whip", "The Haunted Pretzel", and "The Bar'l of Fun." It is home to one of the nation's oldest funhouses, the "Bar'l of Fun". Inside the funhouse, aside from the rotating barrel (from which the attraction gets its name), is a maze-like layout in a dark room with mirrors. In the past, there has been a flashing strobe light in the corner of this room. Beyond the maze is the famous barrel, a multi-person 'sit-and-spin' style ride, and a wobbly staircase. Upstairs is the Hall of Mirrors, and a rolling walkway that looks out onto the park. Finally, there is an original antique wooden slide that goes from the second floor to the first. This slide has been featured on the Discovery Channel.

Ill also put a face to the name and add some pictures of the park.

[Image: Picture1_zpsa31ec88b.png]

[Image: Bushkill06_zps98e8e441.jpg]

[Image: 095_zpsd2c54487.jpg]

[Image: 530_zps721e9628.jpg]

[Image: Bushkill02_zps7328122d.jpg]

[Image: barloffun1-300_zpsfde30f9c.jpg]