FURY 325 AT CAROWINDS

The new B&M Giga coaster has been announced for 2015 at Carowinds! Here is a video I posted myself:

It will be AWESOME Biggrin

P.S. This is my 500th post!!!
I need a new signature.
lame name, ride looks kinda cool, but they were obviously going for records
I agree with drew_ that name is horrible, but it looks cool (like every other b&m it seems)
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
I live in Charlotte so I'm more excited than I should be. But honestly this is just another boring B&M. Nothing but height length speed and all that crap. What I like in a roller coaster is theme as well as excitement, more like a Disney ride. After all, what's the most popular theme park in existence? It got like that for a reason.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
@Blu:
boring B&M? ehm, nothing against the manufacture, because they do only the design and the coaster, the amusment parks are the ones who order these coasters.
If Carowinds wants a record breaker, than they order one and become one.

But you are right, the problem is that most bigger US parks only wants: bigger, faster, higher, better!
And they have all there internal competition who has atm the best/most/greatest coasters in the world.
Best example: Six Flags vs. Cedar Fair or SFMM vs. CedarPoint

"Fury" isn't that bad, its a bit bigger version of "Leviathan" because most elements are the same.
The "underground dive" looks nice and is something different to an normal tunnel, but nothing special.

In the end its another Giga-Coaster -> only high and fast without inversions and without a splashdown

I agree with Drew_ & invadazimrocks777, the name isn't the best choice.

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
They also have plans to redo the entire entrance of the park. I'm surprised they are going to tear down the historical building at the front of the park, but I like the new modern design. It does seem like they're changing Carowinds into an entirely different park though, and honestly I don't want it turning into another Cedar Point.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
cedar fair wouldn't make carowinds into another cedar point, but this will help carowinds grow a lot more
Carowinds WILL be another Cedar Point. CP is on landlock, and Cedar Fair is putting the money into Carowinds.