(WIP) - Firebird B&M Sitdown

[Image: zteoBqR.png]
hey everyone. i started to get back into rct3 recently, and this is what im doing when not working with invada (this is drew btw, just on a second account) with our park. this is a small little sitdown, with a few inversions. i dont have a name yet, so any help would be nice. supports will come in once im done with scenery, which should be the next update. anways, on to the pics!

[Image: JBaSuIW.png]
station in progress

[Image: 6KRLNJh.png]
lift hill / end of ride

[Image: K5s6tCM.png]
drop / first element / mcbr

[Image: 8s8YAYS.png]
2nd, 3rd elements / mcbr

[Image: e5K3FYk.png]
overveiw

i still have alot of work to do, but hopefully this will be a good coaster to come back to rct3
all updates will be posted on this account - sorry about the other account lol.
i would suggest raising the station floor so the track is below the peeps, its mre realistic that way.... and it looks better
The way back can be hard, especially if you play NL 1&2.

And this is what i've seen here currently.
Sry Drew_, you create really good things with NL, but this doesn't looks like your skill-level that you have in NL.

The Layout looks way to strechted into different directions, the position of MCBR is way to high and the track between the MCBR and Station are to short and less interesting.
Or in other worlds, far away from an realistic B&M sitdown coaster, sry.

And which name has your first element/inversion?!
Did you get the inspiration from "Crzynss" and his Shuttle B&M Wingrider?
"Flashback"

It looks unique but in the case that you are getting back to RCT3, maybe you should start up with an simple design and nothing to complicated.
Keep it simple, come back into RCT3 and if you know everthing again, than you can start something special/unique. Wink

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
thanks for your comments guys...
[Image: zteoBqR.png]

[Image: 3dOd7m6.png]
[Image: HPqFApG.png]
supports are starting to come in

[Image: aAlzZ0m.png]
queue line

[Image: ImXyNrU.png]
overview

just a little update to show my progress
ENTER THIS IN BUILD-IT I CAN MAKE A POV FOR YOU
I need a new signature.
(Aug 25, 2014, 07:05 AM)chimalion70005 Wrote: ENTER THIS IN BUILD-IT I CAN MAKE A POV FOR YOU

You care too much about build It. Chima, he's trying to get back into the game not win every contest. Just calm down about build it. Anyway the layout is a little weird and foliage could be better, I recommend different sets like n7s and stationjimsjrs. But not a bad start.