Wild! Billboard Pics

Here are some pictures I grabbed off the web and placed names on them. Since these are small, you can click on the pic then right-click and "save picture as" if you want, or you can wonder on down to the bottom of this post and you'll see a download for the pics, which are all Jpeg and 800x600 resolution. Right under that link you'll find another link that contains 20 (wmv) videos. I used the pics below but added some effects to spice things up; but not too spicey. They are all 7 sec in length and range from 888kbs to 3,141kbs.

[Image: camels1mf.th.jpg][Image: cheetahs1rx.th.jpg][Image: chimps7ti.th.jpg][Image: elephants5jn.th.jpg]

[Image: gazelle4ul.th.jpg][Image: giraffes0xv.th.jpg][Image: gorillas2zw.th.jpg][Image: grizzlybear8xy.th.jpg]

[Image: hippo1km.th.jpg][Image: horses2vo.th.jpg]

---THE FOLLOWING DOWNLOADS ARE COMPRESSED AS RAR----

Freebie: winRar Download Link

For the Pics----> Wild! Animal Pics 4.02mbs

For the Videos--> Wild Ingame Videos 27.8mbs

[Img] limit.

[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
Here are the rest of the pics I wanted to post

[Image: kangaroos1lw.th.jpg][Image: lions8hi.th.jpg]

[Image: mandrill9nx.th.jpg][Image: orangutan2uv.th.jpg][Image: ostrich1xs.th.jpg][Image: pandabear5qu.th.jpg]

[Image: panther5uv.th.jpg][Image: polarbear5lh.th.jpg][Image: rhino3ba.th.jpg][Image: tigers2dv.th.jpg]

5 videos FOR YOU
Too bad I don't have Wild. Those are cool pics.
Good stuff m8, some of them are great.Trouble is ive already a plethora of pics to choose from, still....you can never have to many.
G Force Junkie Wrote:Good stuff m8, some of them are great.Trouble is ive already a plethora of pics to choose from, still....you can never have to many.
You're right. It's better to have than not to have.
5 videos FOR YOU