Six Flags 2015 Coasters (and not the meteorite rides)

WICKED CYCLONE

TWISTED COLOSSUS

BATMAN THE RIDE

What do you guys think about the Six Flags "New for 2015" coasters?
Why would they call the meteorites Coasters? I see GA has some reason because it where rolling thunder was but its name makes no sense with either area (Golden kingdom or plaza) unless plaza was reteamed and el torro renamed and move the flat to bizarro's area(tango) but then the area would be filled with coasters again just like in rolling thunder's heyday(RT and ultra twister)
http://tobiaslindsay.wix.com/-lemurs-eighteen :my website
IMO i think the dueling RMC is lame, and they should've put more into it. wicked cyclone looks cool, and do we need anymore batman coasters....?
(Aug 28, 2014, 10:16 PM)Drew_ Wrote: IMO i think the dueling RMC is lame, and they should've put more into it. wicked cyclone looks cool, and do we need anymore batman coasters....?

You do realize that the dueling RMC is one singular track and the ride time is 4 minutes long, right?
It is not a racing coaster, it just goes up the lift hill twice so it appears to be two tracks.
(Aug 28, 2014, 10:32 PM)TheMaxster Wrote: You do realize that the dueling RMC is one singular track and the ride time is 4 minutes long, right?
It is not a racing coaster, it just goes up the lift hill twice so it appears to be two tracks.

that's even worse lol
Well:

Wicked Cyclone:
- looks not bad but nothing special, more an standard RMC hybrid coaster with the boring orange tack color

Twisted Colossus:
- not really a suprise that they build an RMC, but whats that, different track colors Smile
- layout looks interesting and the near missle inversions and the "high-five" element are new
- i like that they build a kind of "New Generation Colossus" infact that the old coater had so much fans
- but the bad thing is that what "TheMaxster" wrotes, its only one big long track not really a racing duelling coaster

Batman The Ride:
The Award for the fail 2015 goes to SFFT for this one!
This isn't a coaster, its nothing more than an flatride with coaster parts.
It's only an S&S version of Intamin's Zac-Spin 4D Coasters. And they are also not really a coaster.

A real coaster has twists, turns, airtime -> but this has only spins, and more spins and a little bit of airtime.

And the name is an epic fail!
Everyone who hears/reads "Batman - The Ride" thinks first "B&M Inverter" standart model.
The standart model is often build but its not bad, but nameing a 4D S&S coaster this name makes no sense. That makes this "coaster" even more crapier than it is.

A big sorry to all SixFlags Fiesta Texas Fans/Visitors/SeasonPassHolders, you guys deserves an more better type of coaster than this Batman thing.

BtW, you forgot the amzing SixFlags Great Adenture one "Looping Dragon" Tongue
The next fail from SixFlags, maybe this ones beats SFFT's Batman crap with the fail award 2015!
Thats again only an flatride with coaster parts, nothing more.

The same as for SFFT, you guys deserves a better coaster, too!

If we think all over it, than the result can be:

It seems that only the profitable and popular Sixflags Parks become good solid coasters and the oher ones becomes the rest.
And in the end the popularity from these smaller SixFlag Parks goes more into the ground, infact of the bad/boring new coasters.

Great Job SixFlags Management!
With these actions, they will defently loose alot of Fans and SeasonPassHolders.

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
Well the batman: the ride that's coming to FT is the first of its kind so it sort of fits, and they also have the Batman: The ride from New Orleans(Jazzland) and that one is actually called Goliath, and when I first heard looping dragon, I thought movie town and a recycled coaster because movie town has a vacant lot where chiller was. Speaking of chiller, what's going on with it in BCW?
http://tobiaslindsay.wix.com/-lemurs-eighteen :my website
(Aug 28, 2014, 10:44 PM)Drew_ Wrote:
(Aug 28, 2014, 10:32 PM)TheMaxster Wrote: You do realize that the dueling RMC is one singular track and the ride time is 4 minutes long, right?

that's even worse lol

I don't think so, a 1 and a half racing coaster would have not been that special. A 4 minute smooth RMC airtime machine sounds pretty good to me. I think it is better as one single coaster.
what this. this explain more about the Twisted colossus

http://youtu.be/5jlHjPPtKzs
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/
SO EXCITED.
SFFT is my home park. Can't wait to ride Batman!