Latanium- An Intamin Blitz/Mega lite

Thanks for helping fir the pictures, I used Flickr to copy-paste link. +1 rep. For u
center][Image: L7zldSd.png][/center]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4201] new coaster tower ( Stones will added soon)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4202]
And the entrance of the coaster

(Ps, dont look at the water please, no hate)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks awesome! Biggrin
Projects: More to come. Cool

Vote: Silver Hill Mine Ride
#jellowater
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
#DontKnowHowToRemoveIt

#Hint
yellow water? where?
I only see that the water has an interesting shape of lightning on it. Smile

Reason why should be the ingame time, it looks like sunset if i take a look onto the sky.
I would suggest to made all your screens at the same time, to avoid something strange things.

Back to Topic:

As i wrote in the past, the tower fills the empty space inside the turn, but the problem itself is still there.

An Intamin-Blitz Layout is more/less close to the ground (aside from the lifthill & airtime hills), so the turn should be as close as possilbe to the water, or maybe above/between the future rockwork.
The tower can stay as it is.

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
Good point,
What it is, the coaster cannot really lowered, the ride next to the zero g roll will ride slowly. It can, but it's hard to make.

Please help me with that shitty water (it has no reflecteds, its an cracked game)
have you got water reflections on in the settings?
Yes or no. so far I know, it haven't that option.

Supermoose, if you could pm me for the help
(Sep 8, 2014, 02:38 PM)Jinglebells Wrote: Please help me with that shitty water (it has no reflecteds, its an cracked game)
Cracked game? like downloaded somewhere on the web without paying for it?! Confused

After first looking i had said the same like Cheleste and would say that the ingame time is the reason why, infact of the sunlight that hits the water.
Because each time part of the day creates an unique lightning on everthing.

@Super Moose93:
If the water reflecions were on, than the tower and the track would be seen as an reflection on the water.
Currently we see through the water and see the underground parts of the footers, tower.

And i see a support is going through the footer Tongue
Don't use evertime the "extended" one, if you can't cover it up on the bottom. And if you have supports above the water than you can build the support only to the part where you hit the water and everything else below/under the water could be build with footers/basements.
So you can avoid that a support comes out on the other side of the footer somewhere. Wink

With some rockwork the look can be improved, but i agree with the other members. The track height is to high on tis part of the coaster, especially for an "Blitz" Layout.

I know that it could be annoying to rework more than only this part to become an more better and realistic looking into it. But maybe the rework gives you some inspiration to extend the track or other things.

If you don't want to rework it, maybe you could support the turn from the tower. Build the tower a bit bigger, and build "custom unique supports" from the tower to the track.
Than it looks maybe not realistic that some mebers want to see, but it gives an unique touch to it.
Sometimes unique stuff can be nice, too Wink

For example, take a look on the "unique" supports from Great Bear @ Hersheypark.
There, they build special supports on the water part of it.
[Image: 7jcg002ouaibamkc2bn01q.jpg]

Soo long, Cobra Cool
Keep it everytime fair and with enough respect for each other!