Unrealistic coaster contest round three.

I'm going to extend entries to Friday.
Enter while you can!
(Aug 24, 2014, 01:23 PM)Blu Wrote: I give up I can't think of anything.

But thats what makes an unrealistic coaster. Confused
I want it to be unrealistic but also look awesome.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(Aug 27, 2014, 10:39 AM)SFFTman Wrote: I'm going to extend entries to Friday.
Enter while you can!

I actually thought of something today. It's almost finished. I hope I can still enter it in.

(Aug 22, 2014, 11:45 AM)SFFTman Wrote: Welcome to round 3 of my unrealistic coaster contest.

Rules:
1. make an unrealistic RCT 1, 2, 3 or NoLimits coaster, and it cannot be realistic what so ever
2. Post one screenshot on this thread and I wil make another thread with a poll.
3. CS is optional.
4. Vote

Entries close in 5 days.Smile

I used DasMatze Eurofighter. 15 inversions. Length of rc 6335.24 feet (takes up most of the park).
About $40,680.00 to make. Max speed 78.48 average speed 33.39. Ride length 2.09. Positive vertical G's 13.50. Max negative G's -7.57 Max lateral G's 3.54. Total air time 0.16. Drops 28. Highest drop height 98.29 feet. E: 8.00 I: 5.00 N:3.00 A lift hill that doesn't seem to end, peeps are upside down for a while, loops, corkscrews and more. SmileBiggrinCool When viewing please click on the thumbnail to get the bigger version of the screenshot. I couldn't get the thumbnail to be larger. Thanks.Biggrin
If you want the track, I downloaded it to this site. Here is the link to the download:
http://rctgo.com/downloads/view/11843

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I will open voting soon i'm just waiting on a PM for the name of a coaster, then I will open voting.Smile
So what happened to the contest? I really don't care if I win or lose. But I probably won't enter another forum contest. But maybe in the future the Build It after I practice more. As always with respect.