Difficulty using downloaded files

Can anyone help me with downloading files. I have successfully down loaded some structures and used in my game. I have many .dat files that are instructed to load into rct/style /themes, I can not find this file in the RCT folder in my documents. Is there a set of files under the execute drive icon? can someone explain what this folder is that I cant find, is it the RCT drive or is it something I have deleted and need to rebuild?
(Sep 13, 2014, 07:40 AM)JediMedic Wrote: Can anyone help me with downloading files. I have successfully down loaded some structures and used in my game. I have many .dat files that are instructed to load into rct/style /themes, I can not find this file in the RCT folder in my documents. Is there a set of files under the execute drive icon? can someone explain what this folder is that I cant find, is it the RCT drive or is it something I have deleted and need to rebuild?

normally you put structures in the documents rct3 structures folder

but the proper folder for styles is themed not themes. it should be there already
Normally every upload should includes an ReadMe with instructions which file goes where.

Uploads without an ReadMe should be ignored, because creating a ReadMe doesn't takes to much time.

Structures goes into your RCT3/Structures Folder find under your documents, the same place where your safegames are and your selfmade coaster design should be.

If structures are made with CSO'sets, than the CS-Sets goes into the "Styled/Themed" folder where RCT3 is installed.

Don't forget to check the folder after re-packing, infact that often enough it happens that winzip/winrar creates an second folder, so you have a "folder in folder".
A main reason if you become the typical "no sid for svd" error later.

Soo long, Cobra Cool
Keep it everytime fair and with enough respect for each other!