Oklahoma Adventure Park

Hey guys. I'm new to this whole forum thing so we'll see how well this works! By the way, I'm no pro at RCT3 but I do play in my spare time and enjoy TRYING to make things look as real as possible. I don't use many CS packs but some are used throughout my park.

That brings me to introduce, Oklahoma Adventure Park! Opened 55 years ago and has five areas of the entire property. This includes Oklahoma Adventure Main Street & Entertainment District, Oklahoma Adventure Theme Park & Waterpark, Oklahoma Adventure Zoo & Safari, & The Grand Oklahoman Resort and Spa.

The park has started operations with 3 small coasters and 3 small other rides/attractions. In recent years it has developed into a SUPER park. It is a proud home of 45 Rides & Attractions with those including four monorails(Monorail 1 & 2: Theme Park & Resort -- Monorail 3 & 4: Zoo & Resort), six waterpark attractions, and 8 roller coasters! We have over 125 shopping, retail, & other facilities throughout the property. Let me also add that 27 animals call this their home.

I'm figuring this whole picture thing out and will have photos up soon!
A view of Main Street.

Overview of Oklahoma Adventure Theme Park:

Entire Property Overview:

It looks vrry good,
You could use;
-Moby's steel jungle
-grp b&m catwalks
-more variety of trees
All of the.above are needed for a realistic park with low usage of CS

Yours sincerely,
Jinglebells
center][Image: L7zldSd.png][/center]