styled/themed folder missing

I am looking for someone to email me directly at [email protected] that might be able to help me with a missing folder. Many scenery downloads want to be placed in style/themed folder in C drive and I can not find this after many searches. Most of my RCT3 folders are in my documents and it is not there nor is it in c Drive. Can someone walk me through finding this folder where scenery is supposed to be stored or how to create this folder.

Jon
(Oct 16, 2014, 07:26 PM)JediMedic Wrote: I am looking for someone to email me directly at [email protected] that might be able to help me with a missing folder. Many scenery downloads want to be placed in style/themed folder in C drive and I can not find this after many searches. Most of my RCT3 folders are in my documents and it is not there nor is it in c Drive. Can someone walk me through finding this folder where scenery is supposed to be stored or how to create this folder.

Jon

Hi Jon,

If you are using a PC...(using mine as an example only)
Go to your hard drive. On my hard drive I have programs files and programs(x86). The Atari folder should be in the programs(x86) file. Once you find the Atari folder, then go to Roller Coaster Tycoon. In that folder you should seem many different folders. When you scroll down you should see the style folder. In the style folder you will see the themed folder.

If you don't see the Atari folder after trying this, I would re-install the game and try it again.

In the Documents folder for example...
Documents/RCT3/Parks
this is where you would put a .dat file if you downloaded it from this site.

I hope I helped and wasn't confused on what you were asking.

aecrouch7413