Question about the Downloads section

On the individual download pages is a link that says 'Flag for Review'. What is that for? Is it like being notified of a reply to a post or thread?
Hawk

[Image: H&B.png]
(Nov 5, 2014, 04:12 AM)Hawk Wrote: On the individual download pages is a link that says 'Flag for Review'. What is that for? Is it like being notified of a reply to a post or thread?

I think it is for Justin to take a look at if there is a problem. I am not entirely sure on that. Some other user may have a better answer for you. Just trying to help. I am not always right. By the way, fyi: I downloaded a video to this site and usually it gets reviewed by Justin before it gets posted on the site. (in case you were not aware of that) SmileBiggrin
(Nov 5, 2014, 01:46 PM)aecrouch7413 Wrote: I think it is for Justin to take a look at if there is a problem. I am not entirely sure on that. Some other user may have a better answer for you. Just trying to help. I am not always right. By the way, fyi: I downloaded a video to this site and usually it gets reviewed by Justin before it gets posted on the site. (in case you were not aware of that) SmileBiggrin
OK! Thanks.

I don't make videos. I haven't found a good video app for free yet and I can't afford the paid versions, as much as I'd like to get one. Frown
Hawk

If there's a problem with a download (for instance, it wasn't created by the person who uploaded it or if it's not actually an RCT download), you can use the "Flag for Review" tool to notify me that there potentially is an issue with the download. I get notified and will check it out.
Ah! OK! Thanks for letting me know what that link is for.
Much appreciated. Biggrin
Hawk