(CCC5) Klammsteiger - B&M Invert

My entry for CCC5 this year. Uploaded exactly on the deadline (hooray) because I had internet problems yesterday.

Anyway, Klammgeister is an alpine invert with lots of terrain and scenery interaction. It was quite a challenge to put so much stuff into such a small ride, and I guess it also made it look a bit too compact at some places, but I liked the result. Also works as a small test to see how the alpine cs set I'm working on looks.

So we have the lifthill.
[Image: RRkbUX4.jpg]

The looping, right after the first drop.
[Image: iyCbfCj.jpg]

A view from the other side, where the path has to go up for the coaster to go underneath it, and where you can see that a lot of the coaster is located below the height of the paths.
[Image: ZcJg5Qx.jpg]

The gondola, which isn't opened for the time being since tracked rides outside the boundaries are forbidden, and thus it's made out of CS only.
[Image: WmIQn9L.jpg]

A small overview of the park.
[Image: E43NmbO.jpg]

And the necessary overview where you can see the borders of the original paths and the way the coaster is placed within tha small area.
[Image: uZZCXLO.jpg]

Anyway, thanks for looking at this thread, feedback is always greatly appreciated!
- and good luck to everyone in the competition.
All we need is somebody to lean on.
Man, your gonna dominate all of us! But it will be a hard battle between you, Germs, and MultiWill.
I need a new signature.
Silvarret, This is incredible.