Oak Town Park/ Small Park Map for Download?

Hi guys!

Lately I found this picture on the internet:
http://spi4uk.itvnet.lv/upload/articles/...RCT3-4.jpg

does anybody know if I can download this park somewhere? And if not, does anybody know a similar park like that- small, complex full of details?

Thank you in advance! Smile
Unfortunately not, but thanks for sharing that picture. I kinda wanna make something like that now!
(Nov 25, 2014, 05:40 AM)KaiRubix Wrote: Unfortunately not, but thanks for sharing that picture. I kinda wanna make something like that now!

I just started building my own small compact park- but with several themes not only with one like in that picture. Btw I have seen your Lake Americana Project- dude, its astonishing!! awesome!!
(Nov 25, 2014, 09:15 AM)Jan95 Wrote:
(Nov 25, 2014, 05:40 AM)KaiRubix Wrote: Unfortunately not, but thanks for sharing that picture. I kinda wanna make something like that now!

I just started building my own small compact park- but with several themes not only with one like in that picture. Btw I have seen your Lake Americana Project- dude, its astonishing!! awesome!!

Thanks! that park took awhile so maybe a smaller park like this may be the next step forward for me. I may just start on my own micro park soon.