Edward Gardens

Hi everyone. I just thought I'd show you some documents from our infinitely famous 'Edward Ponds' Park!
I've loved this park, and visited it many times, and stumbled upon some old fan made media about it's development. I'll post them appropriately in months. Lets begin!

1992 - November 22nd

Hi there.
I'm Toby. My friends call me tram though. I don't know why, but I think it's something to do with Thomas the Tank Engine..?
Anyway, I'm insane about theme parks, but living in Canterbury I'm so far away from them all..
So I was so excited to see intamin lorries drive through the area. My friend who lives near this Tordale guy, in the town of Dunkirk said he was turning his gardens into a theme park.. I couldn't believe that, so I asked to go down to his house and check it out.

[Image: a6009ce7b2204930b2fd2e8482ddce17.png]

​I'm fortunate enough to have a Dad who works with satellite technology or something? I've never paid much attention to what he does, but I could see the huge amount of space this rich guy owns.
We decided to wonder down to the plot of land, and spotted a billboard just at the lands boundary with planning permissions and stuff. I didn't have my camera with me as my mum thought I'd brake it, so I looked in the council archives and libraries and found a man who had also been interested in the park, highlighting satellite media with information.
[Image: 9b1feca408e5b97ccd61b7c25e50ef7f.png]
I had no idea where he got his information wrong, but he showed me this. Apparently the red area represents the new roads that'll be built for it, the grey area the car park, the black area is the manor house, and the green area is protected land, the yellow area is private land which may be bought. The blue area, is the area with the go ahead for development.
The man continued to talk to me, explaining how he'd been talking to some of the developers from both Tordale Manor and the ride manufacturers, and was explaining what things would be where. I was so confused as to if he was being truthful or if he was lying, but nothing pointed either way. The only evidence he had was in his hands, but at the same time it all made sense, so I got a copy of the satellite image and ran home, and highlighted it myself to the best of my memory on what the man said.
[Image: 93501270a0df27a5230cc8999a7ddcc8.png]
No way near as professional as his, I know, but I tried to sketch out the general areas he showed me, and fill in the blanks.
The red area in the park area was supposed to be a morer-sunee or something? A new company which apparently does crazy rides. Either that, or left for a vineyard or zoo. The dark blue areas are currently being sunk in as ponds. In the image above you can see the land is fairly flat, but Mr. Tordale asked for the park to be landscaped well, to make the experience more sectioned, and interesting. The green area is what intamin is currently developing. I'm looking forward to that! The brown area is a dutch company called vek-ohma or something. Apparently they will be placing a clone there due to short funding. Surprised Mr. Manor man has ran out of money already.. The area south of the red dot will be hotels if all goes well, and the yellow area with yellow dashes will be a man made wood. For now, it's very bare. The yellow areas with black dashes are areas owned by others? I dunno, and finally the yellow area on it's own is protected land. It's so inconsistent.

Oh, I forgot to post a picture of the manor!
It's very big..
[Image: 4c7bf4785c950652ef4e819f469b9d5a.png]
I find your in-ability to amuse me... depressing.
Very awesome!!! This could be great Smile
I need a new signature.