Noctua - Kids wooden coaster [now with POV]

bit more support work. all these beams make it confusing when building.

[Image: 4HuY1Sy.png]

[Image: 0OhuIEN.png]

i promise my next update will include a bit more than a bit of support work. i have 2 weeks off work for xmas so i will get some proper progress done
Idk man still feels like a bit much for supports.
what if i take out every other vertical beam and footer?
can i just say the color of the track doesnt look too good with the supports. Also its just way to many supports, i just think you should use veritical beams every 1 tile and just add crossbeams and footers :/
(Dec 22, 2014, 09:38 PM)LetsPlaySumJames Wrote: can i just say the color of the track doesnt look too good with the supports. Also its just way to many supports, i just think you should use veritical beams every 1 tile and just add crossbeams and footers :/

that isnt the track colour i am going to use. it just makes it easier to define what is what when supporting. i will remove some of the vertical beams then see how it looks
thats it, im done with the supports. i have just started at beams for the past 4 or 5 hours and my eyes hurt.... but its done. it looks sturdy without being over the top. what to do now?

[Image: f3BD2Sl.png]

[Image: ANyjzkd.png]

[Image: DKDDKB0.png]

[Image: bQ1qZKH.png]
That's sooo much better. Those side diagonals look a little tacky though. Only place them on the high parts of the hills, you they are not necessary for the entire track.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Like the finished product support-wise! I'd like to see the completely finished coaster with everything Wink
I need a new signature.
decided there would be a hotel in the style of a big log cabin... so i went ahead and built one. just needs plants and tables and its done.

[Image: yOTHv9P.png]

[Image: ztoPfdl.png]

i also tweaked the station so the ride could be used by peeps. it looks odd when they are walking through the floor but i can live with that

[Image: TdySI3w.png]
Love the log cabin and station! Looks so realistic.... Cool
I need a new signature.