Vote for your favorite track! Round 188

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 188 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Another four entries are up for voting - below are their name, screenshot, and the description provided by the creator. It's time for you to select your favorite roller coaster, and vote for it! Remember, if you're a contestant, you are not allowed to vote.

#1: Fantasia

[Image: 54a18fd384075.jpg]

#2: NASA Jet Coaster

[Image: 54a1d45e2fb44.jpg]

#3: Avalanche

[Image: 54a1f903ef274.jpg]

#4: Geschwind

[Image: 54a22660a4747.jpg]

Voting is now open!

Voting is only open until next Tuesday, January 6, so vote quickly - before it's too late![/center]
#1: Fantasia by MrNozem77 gets my vote.
NASA Jet Coaster is my favorite.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
I can't decide on Avalanche or Geschwind.
"It's called the ninety-nine mile beach because it is exactly fifty miles long... I don't get it either." Jeremy Clarkson.
I cannot say that this was one of the better rounds. But if my comments are a.... well.... Different, then read the first comment. But there were quite a few points that I spotted. But if you guys want only good reviews and think of comments like the ones I'm posting below, AND if you are on of the contestants that might think this, then probably no need to read it. Anyways, on to the entries! Smile

Geschwind - It has quite a bit of potential actually! However, it seemed very bland from my view. So if it was trying to be not bland, Rudy18, then please correct me. From what I can see, it looks like a normal track going through trees with a lake in the background, which kind of makes it look unfinished.

Avalanche - The nice interaction of the terrain definitely caught my eye! However, I did not like the choice of foliage for the mountain it was placed on. The supports look good, and so does the scenery at the bottom of the coaster, but I think more scenery could have been used on the ride. Also, there could have been a lot more work done on the terraforming (the snow for example). You should have combined different textures to make a more realistic one. If you did this, then please correct me Jinglebells. Also, the screenshots were lacked. Potential, but some blank spaces.

Fantasia - The track and supports look great, and it has a lot of potential to be this round's winner! But the scenery was the downfall of the coaster. I didn't like how you used Weber's Foliage rocks for the base of the coaster, and I didn't see to much realistic scenery to be themed to "Fantasia" (Coaster themed to Disney film, right?) as the name, and I did not like how many night photos you took. I understand that it gives it the effect of the coaster feeling, but maybe a couple of more daytime photos could be there. But otherwise, some other parts of it seemed rushed, like the architecture because it just looked like a really tall wall from the photos you sent with the entry. But if these parts that I mentioned would have been fixed, this coaster would have gotten my vote. But overall, nice job MrNozem77! )

NASA Jet Coaster - While there could have been a bit more size to the coaster, it contributed to the NASA theme really well! It didn't look very rushed. More could have been done with the ride interaction scenery, it had a very nice design! I really enjoyed the scenery you used currently for the coaster, like the buildings. They look a lot like a NASA building that exists, and the track looked realistic layout-wise! So, being the most complete and well-fit with the theme, AND this being a original game track design, you got my vote Terry Inferno! Smile

But overall, this was a nice round, and not one of the actually bad rounds, it just didn't impress me like some other rounds did.
I need a new signature.
Chim, ik m gonna correct you my friend. I did used diffrent textures and mixing the textures. How do u mean the pictures are lagged?
In my eye it seems good and nice shotted.

Regards,
Jinglebells
Happy 2015
center][Image: L7zldSd.png][/center]
I voted for #1: Fantasia by MrNozem77 gets my vote, because it is different from what I've seen before. The video is fantastic with special affects. A twist on Fantasia. Anyone who has seen the movie will understand this entry. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasia_%281940_film%29
Fantasia (1940 film)
http://www.moviepilot.de/movies/fantasia-2
@chimalion70005: Like aecrouch7413 said, it 's meant as a twist on the Disney movie. The ride is based on 'Fantasia', but I did my own thing with it.