Three Lakes

In 1998 a man by the name of Tyson 'MeGee' Collins inherited a large piece of land in the mountains, near a small town. The physical features of the land had three lakes, dividing the land. Tyson was always enthused by Amusement Parks, and spent his wealth to create his own.

The local paper of the town reported on this achievement, promising tourists to fund the town's economy. The mayor of the town supported Tyson and his investment, and already this purchase was making national headlines. It wouldn't be long before reporters started snooping around on private property...

[Image: vAp8QAF.png?1]

Three Lakes, coming soon!
looks promising Smile looking forward to see what will happen
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
Summer 1998 the park's construction began, parking lots being paved, bricks being placed, to build one of the next theme parks in the world.

Tyson designed the park's entrance himself, guests would be greeted with a small pond, and a pathway in between trees. Because the park was in the terrain of the mountains, many trees had to be cleared out of the way.

[Image: 57223222103DB6C70E93BC4928F95F98E8D981E6]
nice Smile Smile
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
Hi guys. Err, it's been a year already and I just opened the file up this week to work on it some more.
Time goes by fast. :L

I'll have some more pictures soon, I'm making good progress. c:
I really like this. Smile
Well looks good hope everything works out
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/