[WIP] - Tilt Coaster

hey, so i got back into rct3 (kinda why im not playing nl), and i was messin around with the different track styles and i got a little tilt coaster layout i like. tell me what you think

[Image: 4qVTEgD.png]
up the lift

[Image: usU6p1h.png]
tilt

[Image: OnuqaJZ.png]
which then goes into a cobra roll

[Image: p0bRzQT.png]
goes into a loop, then the ride ends

[Image: 8f2558M.png]
overview

dont expect updates that often cause i still dont play rct3 that much, but i wanna see what i can do with this.
edit: this is thread 20001, i want 20000
Tilt Coasters really exist? I don't think I would be brave enough to go on one because of that first drop. I don't think I've seen any one use that kind of corkscrew support for awhile. But I consider myself still fairly new to RCT3. Good to see something a little different, instead of the same old coasters.
god avocado it drew. i built a tilt coaster layout the other day ready for my next project.... time to make something else.

it is looking good though, pretty simple layout but it would be fun while it lasts.

(Jan 8, 2015, 03:28 AM)aecrouch7413 Wrote: Tilt Coasters really exist? I don't think I would be brave enough to go on one because of that first drop. I don't think I've seen any one use that kind of corkscrew support for awhile. But I consider myself still fairly new to RCT3. Good to see something a little different, instead of the same old coasters.

tilt coasters do exist but i think there is only one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA4_BjmHzAM
(Jan 8, 2015, 06:12 AM)SUPER MOOSE93 Wrote: god avocado it drew. i built a tilt coaster layout the other day ready for my next project.... time to make something else.

it is looking good though, pretty simple layout but it would be fun while it lasts.

(Jan 8, 2015, 03:28 AM)aecrouch7413 Wrote: Tilt Coasters really exist? I don't think I would be brave enough to go on one because of that first drop. I don't think I've seen any one use that kind of corkscrew support for awhile. But I consider myself still fairly new to RCT3. Good to see something a little different, instead of the same old coasters.

tilt coasters do exist but i think there is only one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA4_BjmHzAM

That is insane!