Underground

Hello guys! Congratulation 4 this fantastic web page! 8) Lookin' at some pics in the web, I've seen that some coasters are crossing the mountain, and my question is...

WITH THE SOAKED EXPANSION PACK, CAN YOU BUILD RIDES UNDERGRAUND?

Thanx 4 your answers! See you :wink:
Hope this helps:

[Image: tunnels1.jpg]

The answer :: YES Biggrin
i wouldnt really call that underground..more like tunnels..i think he meant like subway underground
[Image: sigsoaked5wv.jpg]
Oh, i see what you mean :lol:

I think you will just have to wait until the release to find out!
It seems that away...in some of the screens that have been released have shown whole water slides underground. I guess that we will find out really soon!
So, I can build tunnels throught the mountains, isn't it??

Thanx!
Yes you can.

So far it looks like we can build rollercoasters, waterslides, paths, go-karts through mountains.
OK!!! 8) Thanx 4 all your information!!!

If you go to PortAventura from 01/July to 31/august you can find me in the ships that they go from Mediterranea to China!!!

See you!!!

[email protected]
no actually i'm pretty sure you can go through mountains and go underground as well because on this pic i have, here i see stairs leading down underground...
[Image: sigsoaked5wv.jpg]
If you want rides under ground than you have to either use shift and drag the mouse down or build a big fat crater and put the ride in there. I did it with the first method but the aths cant go under ground
I mean paths cant go under ground.The p on my key board is screwed up