Drew's (((dead))) Coasters Thread

^ its something ive been planning to do for awhile, i just havent had the time to finish something. although it would help if i focused on 1 thing....

anyways heres a teaser-ish shot of whats to come.....
[Image: FRbu6LO.jpg]
Noice m8, by the way I have a counter-proposal to your presidential candidate:    

Team CoasterTech

sooooo im working on another invert. this one is inspired by talon, with a little different layout and a few more elements. heres a little teaser of whats done so far. tell me what you think (if you can even see that much lol)

[Image: smMGS1C.jpg]
updates:
[Image: GUhrhmO.jpg]
[Image: 0PBr8Ws.jpg]
grid on, rip
Minus the grid killing my eyes it looks like you've got a solid coaster in the works here.
Team CoasterTech

Nice, except for the grid😆
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
bumppp for more stuff done

[Image: pzccLhK.jpg]
[Image: xB3RXfS.jpg]
[Image: PsOc6Aa.jpg]
[Image: uLf8yvG.jpg]
[Image: 0p2K5JZ.jpg]
[Image: Jpal1bo.jpg]
heres a good bump
opened this project up earlier today for a meme....[Image: EIhkDXq.jpg]
this project was originally going to be enter into build it round 200, built by yours truly and ya boi jo
i did the layout and the supports (not the wooden ones) and jo did all the scenery and terraforming etc
it was never finished probably because neither of us wanted to theme, and there was going to be a port built with destroyed buildings? or something along those lines.

[Image: 2heV1Ym.jpg]

[Image: cutFPIW.jpg]

[Image: hpI28SX.jpg]

[Image: 6WWW9dX.jpg]

[Image: kV34iCL.jpg]
Seriously, you could have soo many wins if you finished the coasters in this thread man.
Team CoasterTech

This certainly has strong winning potential, even in a round like 200. If the environment were finished, "dank" would certainly be an appropriate adjective with which to describe it.

I would, however, say bye Felicia to that queue line. It looks suspiciously like the generic one and doesn't match the detailed atmosphere of the ride to which it leads.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!