RCT3 Island Hopping Glitch / Objections Not Loading

Hi, I have been a long time enjoyer of RCT and recently picked up RCT3 again. I looked and I haven't beat Island Hopping yet and so I thought it would be pretty easy. It took me a long time but I realized that the objectives aren't showing up. Here's the screen shot of it. Any thoughts on how to fix it.
just click on apprentice?
but im going to guess its more complicated than that
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Yeah, tried that and nothing responds. I believe my park meets all the requirements for the first objective too so I'm guessing the problem stems from something bigger than me just not being able to read what the objective is.
I guess you could just google the objectives if they still notify you when completed
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Yeah I'm guessing that there is a deeper glitch. I checked what the objectives are:

Max speed of any coaster is 51.45 mph
Min length of any coaster is 1017.06 feet
Repay loan

I have three coasters and they all meet those requirements and I my loan is payed off so I should be at Tycoon level but nothing.

I wouldn't really care but I'm limited to what other scenarios I am able to play because I can't beat this scenario.

(And I know about the common misconception with this particular objective, Max means Max not Min)