Yo, I'm Jaden.

RCT2? Never played that one. But welcome.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Haha, thanks again guys. I love all games, but RCT 1 and 2 will always be my favorites. I just did some cracking and downloaded a free copy of RCT1 again and got it to work on my Mac. Gotta get RCT 2 again.
Wow!
By the way RCT2 comes pretty cheap now days. I got it for around $10.00 at on-line store.Smile
But to each his own. Have fun.
Yeah, I just downloaded RCT2 a few hours ago. I can definitely tell it's been a long time since I've played RCT1 and 2 when my parks look a lot more professional than they used to. :P
I hope you will share your work. There are a few RCT2 players on this site...Cobra, TerryInferno, Rudy18, Cheleste and probably a few more. Have fun and glad you were able to get the game.
honestly aecrouch, Im basically the RCT2 fanatic, look at my description
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

I agree with you naveisawesome that you are definately are a RCT2 fanatic.(A great designer). I think many of the RCT2 designers should get together and do a collaboration for a build it competition. Hints: you, Cobra, TerryInferno, Cheleste, Rudy18 as suggestions. Smile
plus NieSch, but yeah that would be really awesome, even better if we did an entire park
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]