Six Flags Parks

what do u think about the six flag parks in usa
Biggrin Biggrin
I have never been to one...but in my opinion, they are not the best.. Sure, they have some great rides...but they have a bad attitude and the staff is not that "up to par" and they are known to just plop rides right on top of parking lots and they don't even bother to remove the lines! A ride must have something....some water...trees....scenery makes rides more exciting!
SFMM is my favorite park in the world; and i have been to many high-quality parks.
Six Flags Magic Mountain
the XTREME park
Coasterdude89:How would you know how the staff is? You said you have never been. I agree some of the rides aren't that great but a mojority are. Like Goliath, X, Superman, Batman. Well when you go to a U.S. park you will chage your mind. I hate how people can judge somthing and they haven't even beeen. Also what makes U.K. parks, etc. so good? Why do people think they are better.

I'm all for trying to go to other parks in other places like alton towers. I would Never judge one before I been. In my opinion Nemisis looks great, and I would love to ride it. Although U.K. parks are cool looking(from pictures) I will never put them over U.s. parks. Unless they were like super great. I understand how people say that, Oh, U.s. parks are dull but you would not say that when you ride one. Anyways, I still think you shouldn't judge a park based on nothing at all. Maybe you'll go to one some day. Then you can make an honest judgement. If you still dont like them, wel you truthfully don't like them.
I belong to a coaster forum...and from the way people talk...six flags has great rides but the staff isn't the best...for the best staff go to Dollywood!
--- TOPIC LOCKED! PLEASE CARRY ON IN THE 'USA THEME PARK' THREAD THANKS ----