Walt Disney World, Universal, Six Flags Over Georgia!

Hey guys! I just thought I tell you before I will go offline for 2 weeks. I will be in Florida, 18 hours away from my home in Chicago :P I'm leaving tomorrow, and I will get back on June 10. That is when I will next be online. Look at this thread that day or June 11 for a bunch of photos and videos! Going to all 4 Disney Parks, both Universal parks, and also going to Six Flags Over Georgia because it is on the way home Biggrin

So I just wanted to give you guys a heads up before I'm offline! I am disappointed that I will miss Round 200 Frown Frown But it will be a fun trip. UNLESS JUSTIN GETS ONLINE RIGHT NOW RolleyesAngry

Anyways, I'll see you guys on June 10 or 11 Smile BYE Biggrin Enjoy photos when I get back (Videos possible too)
I need a new signature.
Bruh you're gonna miss the best park there (roller coaster wise), you gotta hit BGT.
Have a lot of fun, hope for nice weather and a safe trip for you. Look forward to the updates and pictures.
(May 27, 2015, 08:29 PM)Rudy18 Wrote: Bruh you're gonna miss the best park there (roller coaster wise), you gotta hit BGT.

I wanted to, but my family said no other parks like that and SeaWorld Frown I was disappointed when I heard that Frown

(May 27, 2015, 09:25 PM)aecrouch7413 Wrote: Have a lot of fun, hope for nice weather and a safe trip for you. Look forward to the updates and pictures.

Thank you! I hope to take lots of them.

Going offline.... now. See you in 2 weeks Biggrin
I need a new signature.
Just because I'm at my first hotel on the trip doesn't mean I can't dish out something on my free time! Enjoy!

I need a new signature.
Lucky!!! I want to go to Florida!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
(May 29, 2015, 07:37 AM)chimalion70005 Wrote: Just because I'm at my first hotel on the trip doesn't mean I can't dish out something on my free time! Enjoy!

I think you are addicted to RCT3...but it's okay, I am to. Good to be able to do something you enjoy in addition to being on a fun vacation during some down time. I like the coaster, fun, and creative.

(May 29, 2015, 08:04 AM)Maverick360 Wrote: Lucky!!! I want to go to Florida!

I've been to Florida Disneyland, Epcot, and Universal Studios. It's probably changed a lot since the last time I went. But if they still have the star wars simulator and Hollywood Terror ride don't miss out on those. But to each his own.
Hey guys! I'm at Universal now! Prepare to see a boatload of photos and videos soon....
I need a new signature.
I'm actually going to Disney tomorrow and Friday, animal kingdom tomorrow and magic kingdom Friday.
^As a matter of fact, I was just about to post an Animal Kingdom photo from today! I went to Animal Kingdom today, and at 4:00 it started heavily raining for the rest of the day Frown

But I got to ride Expedition Everest twice while it lasted! (Hint: I'm riding with my sister in front row seat):
[Image: IxEL0we.png]
I need a new signature.