Best Manufacturer?

Hey what do you guys think is the best Coaster Manufacturer? I think that B&M is by far the best!(i mean, there has never been a rides fault death on one of there coasters. The guy who got his head kicked off on top gun doesn't count.)
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
I would say S&S/Arrow. Take a look at how much arrow influenced the modern coaster world today. And then, when they entered bankruptcy, S&S bought them, and is progressing at some of arrows concepts.
It was a Batman ride, not Top Gun. But yes, B&M makes the most beautiful and smooth coasters, as well as a wide variety types.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
I like Intamin best because they have made some of the best coasters in the world. Intimidator 305, El Toro, Maverick, Millennium Force, and Skyrush. Even some of the best NON-roller coaster rides in the world like Falcon's Fury! They are all so smooth too!
I need a new signature.
b&m is the most aesthetically pleasing coasters, intamin probably has the best rides, and without s&s/arrow coasters probably wouldnt be the same they way they are today
(Jun 6, 2015, 01:17 PM)chimalion70005 Wrote: I like Intamin best because they have made some of the best coasters in the world. Intimidator 305, El Toro, Maverick, Millennium Force, and Skyrush. Even some of the best NON-roller coaster rides in the world like Falcon's Fury! They are all so smooth too!
Yeah, Maverick is my favorite coaster, but I love B&M's like Montu and Kumba.
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360