Poll: Which club would you like to join?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Club Junkincoaster
0%
0 0%
Club chimalion70005
100.00%
3 100.00%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Build an alliance Poll (Forum game)

Junkincoaster and chimalion70005, are club leaders!!!!! Now what club would you like to join?

LEADERS: You must now convince the people why they should join your club!

If you did not see. here is the post from the original thread:
Quote:Ok, The first two people to post the word "ME" on this thread get to be leaders. Then another thread will be made where the two leaders post nifty little posts to persuade and market to people to get them to join them and help support their fictitious club. Then the other forum goers (Non-leaders), will select the club they want to join on a poll in the next thread. The leader who's club gets most members after 3 days wins, and, gets 6 reputation points.

Your clubs features can be what ever you want. For example: Join my club because we own an endless ski-lift, and, a trampoline that bounces you into the sun.
I love this idea! Next time I want to be a leader!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
This is cool!!!
chima if you can give me my video before round 200 closes, ill join your team, if not im joining junkincoaster
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

(Jun 7, 2015, 08:02 PM)SFFTman Wrote: This is cool!!!

You are back! Wow!
I need a new signature.
Come on captains! You only have two days left!!! Tell people why they should join your club!!!

i.e: Join my club because we own an endless ski-lift, and, a trampoline that bounces you into the sun.

Currently winning is Club chimalion70005! By two votes!
Join my club, get some pie, and together we can have a hot party with a flat-screen TV and a mini water park!
I need a new signature.
(Jun 7, 2015, 06:45 PM)Justin Disguise! Sherlock Holmes Jr in the house! Wrote: I went to Junkincoaster's mansion, and he had a chocolate fountain, a cookie dispenser, giant speakers and free electric guitar lessons!
Coasters = great! My home parks? I live about 40 minutes from Flamingo Land, about 50 minutes from Lightwater Valley, and about 2 hours from Blackpool Pleasure Beach.
this thread is full of cringe
(Jun 8, 2015, 11:12 PM)Drew_ Wrote: this thread is full of cringe

And kids