Brand New flat ride

on the e3 video between 53-55 seconds theres a new ride splashing water everywhere take a look its on the far right but look quick and pause you media player! :P
Cool find!

[Image: waterthing.jpg]

Looks like a motion simulater, or something like that!
just watched it now, that ride looks awesome!! can't wait to ride it :wink:
[Image: sigsoaked5wv.jpg]
You cant ride it Frown You have to watch it from the side! Any way, i think it is a speed boat motion simulator
awww

i want Soaked!!! i need moeny real bad Frown
[Image: sigsoaked5wv.jpg]
Soaked is boss i done all the levels and make new parks to make and try them out here.
Instead of Soaked, buy Wild! (if you can find some money)
Soaked is such a cool expansion pack. It adds more than all four expansions for RCT and RCT2 combined. The waterfall feature is really awesome, and i love the laser and water shows. All in all, it is a great game and if you can find the money, buy it. :P Biggrin Smile Eek :lol: :wink:
to be honest i bought the original game but out of nowhere my mate lent me the expansion pack Eekops: and becos u only need the original disk i can play it Smile. on the gameplay side though waterfalls r sooooo hard but i still need to read the RCT3X tutorial Smile but one day i will make a perfect park with amazing laser shows Smile ( and waterfalls of course Smile)
pic died RCT3x :<
[Image: 7.jpg]