Alton Towers

conoredwards Wrote:when can we download this ?

I don't believe its out yet 8)
[Image: 7.jpg]
WOW! :shock:

Alton Towers is my faviourite park and that is one GREAT rec!
really detalied and very very accurate!

have you any pics of Oblivion or Nemesis? they're the best
[Image: atabanner.jpg]

Im sure it is either you or dadleybrad who supplied these images :S I will get in contact and see how it is going!
i'v never been to the UK but from the pics i have seen and in rct it looks very accurate. Great job.
[Image: mysig.jpg]
Fansites Directory | Add your site
any idea when this is out for download or is it out already it looks class Smile
I dont know if its out yet but i would definitly download :!:
[Image: mysig.jpg]
Fansites Directory | Add your site
Some one else is working on this park, so i am going to find out how they are doing and if it will be up for download.
hey, Biggrin

my name's brad and i'm the person making this rec - it's about 3 quarters finished and i've got some more screenshots to put up. it will be available to download sometime near the end of september probabily. thanks for all your positive comments!

[Image: c7a08399.jpg][Image: 467312d9.jpg][Image: e0ec0928.jpg]
[Image: 382a9899.jpg][Image: 90edbeb1.jpg][Image: b97d6780.jpg][Image: 6ac5809e.jpg]
[Image: 31de2aeb.jpg]
[Image: hexoctagon.jpg]

if you want to see a short video of my rec, heres the link: http://file.uploadr.com/1aeb (33.2 MB) the video shows the monorail journey from the front gate to the car parks/hotels, and contains captions to explain what's being shown. it also shows a brief example of how i've achieved a lightening effect in the duel station. It does not show the whole rec, and does not show things in a completed state. I will post more screenshots soon. enjoy!

Brad
great pics! thats the first re4c of Caiba Creak ive seen, and its fab

one thing, could you please put the video in a .zip file?

its gonna take ages to download and im really anxious to see it!
[Image: atabanner.jpg]

i've updated the link, its now in a zip file. Biggrin

http://file.uploadr.com/1aeb

brad