4 Way Dueling Coaster Help

Hey everyone,
So as yet another side project, I'm trying to make a 4 way dueling coaster in RCT2
I think I have the feel on how to get the track after the first drop,but I can't seem to get the trains even close to each other as they reach the top of the chain lift
This is probably because I want to make a 90 degree right turn in between the station, and although I've tried quite a couple different ways such as changing the lift hill speeds, the trains always end up separated
I think the same logic applies to RCT3 as well, so if anyone knows how to or can find me an example on how to make a 90 degree turn in between the station and the top of the lift hill in a 3 or more track dueling coaster, that would be great
Thanks,
Nave

(Oh and P.S. if you have any cool names for a 4 way dueling coaster, feel free to tell me)
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

you need to make the tracks either shorter or longer before hitting the lift hill, or make sure the longer section of tracks are faster than the short sections. its all trial and error, better off trying to get all the trains to meet up at the same time as the second or third train that hits the lift hill
yeah you have a good idea, thanks, but the problem with trial and error in RCT2 is that you have to complete the track in order to test it

Ok this basicallly works, the trains are fairly close together when going up the lift hill now
And no, the other part of the track is just to connect it back to the station, it's not the actual coaster

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]