Submit YOUR Rollercoaster - NEW Top 10 Rollercoasters of the Month - RCT3

Hello guys! I was watching a lot of top 10 TF2 plays recently, and I thought, 'Hey, why don't I try to start up an RCT3 version, and used RCTgo to complete this idea?'

And now I'm here! I am going to be doing a top -whatever I receive- Rollercoasters of the Month video for the end of this month, and then continuing with the 'Top 10 Rollercoasters of the Month (RCT3)'

If you want to take part, I need you to upload the coaster track (.trk) to RCTgo, then add this to the description:

Name (Mentioned on YouTube Video):
State or Country (Or Both):

Name of Coaster:
Description of Coaster's Name:

Then, when you are done, either send the link in a reply to this thread, or you can e-mail me at
[email protected]

The decisions will be posted to a new thread which will be linked a little later, after the first video is out. I thank you for participating, and let's see those rollercoasters!
There are no restrictions on who enters, just as long as it is one of the following...

Roller Coaster
Water Slide (Don't Question, it is a tracked ride)
Gentle Tracked Ride

-No Age Limit
-All skills welcomed

-NOTE- IF YOU WANT YOUR YOUTUBE FEATURED, PLEASE ADD A LINK TO IT SO I CAN ADD IT TO THE DESCRIPTION
i would probably use SGW too, there seem to be a lot more designers on their that produce a higher quality of work