RCT2 Balloon Stall in Scenario Editor

Okay, I don't know if there a thread exists about this, Google didn't tell me anything, so I used to figure out that one particular problem by myself.

This Thread is just to help people that STILL have this problem!

In ObjData, the original Balloon Stall from the game itself is called BALLN.dat.
When you download scenarios from the internet and because of missing ObjData it will crash the first time, the second time loading will install all the scenery coming with the scenario.

So did I, and then there was that second Balloon Stall I couldn't uncheck in the scenario editor.
This Balloon Stall is called BALLO.dat in the ObjData folder.

Google didn't really help me to solve the problem. Only that the game checks the names of the .dat-files, so I tried something.

I copied both BALLN.dat and BALLO.dat to my desktop (any other directory would also work).
I "switched" the file names. I renamed BALLN to BALL1 so I can rename BALLO to BALLN, then I renamed the BALL1 file to BALLO. Then I overwrote the original files in ObjData with the switched ones.

I went to Scenario Editor and tried to uncheck the Balloon stall. Voila. There you go.
I don't know why it is like this but it will probably work for all versions of the game.

This trick will also show the "f*cked up" balloon stall image and the normal balloon stall instead of being two normal balloon stall images, so you can see which is the right one.

Feedback would be appreciated and I'm curious why it works this way.