RCT3 Place objects near coaster or pad

Hi RCT fans!

I am new to this forum and wants to create and upload my parks and the ideas i have.
But before i can make my best park yet, i have a problem with objects and coasters.
They don't like each other so much i think Biggrin

Okay, whats the problem:
If i build a coaster, and wants to add scenery items to it i cant place it near the track.
That means that if i place a coaster into a building, the building must be very big because there will be a lot of space between track and objects.

This is what i mean:

I tried many things. Like call someone M Brookes and change the options.txt file.
But it doesn't help for objects near coastertracks.

Is there any tool or mod to do this?

Thank you!

Mark
Not that I know of. But instead of using the in-game scenery, you could download CSO (custom scenery). On this site and on 'customscenerydepot', you 'll discover many awesome sets. Archbak, Vodhin, Ralfvieh, StationJimJr, Shyguy, Old-Spice and MyGirlPepper are the best known CSO creators. On Youtube, you can find some tutorials explaining how those sets should be installed.

Changing the options.txt file does indeed not help for in-game scenery objects.
Hey there, I see we're both awesome
Anyways I think you may be having a problem as you are using the in game scenery
I'm not sure if you've heard of it or not, but there's downloadable custom content known as cs (custom scenery) which is made in drawing programs such as google sketchup, and you can put it into the game
The advantage of cs is that unlike the in game scenery, it has no mass
This means that you can put it anywhere you want, no restrictions because of track pieces being there, or anything else being in your way
Here's a link to get you started, this site has most of the custom scenery out there
http://www.customscenerydepot.com/
Most builders on here including myself use custom scenery, as there is a massive variety of objects to use, such as supports, buildings, lights, tunnels, billboards, fountains, trees, and so much more
Welcome and have fun!
Nave
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Yeah! We are Just Awesome Wink Wink
Hahahaha.

I will download custom scenery items.
Maybe for the standard scenery there is a editor or some?

But anyway.. The custom scenery items are more realistic so Smile no problem to work with.
yeah cs takes some practise to work with, and I know there's a forum on here posted originally by aecrouch with the best places to get cs, which might help you, along with Mr.Nozem's suggestions, I would also make sure you have Moby, NYR and Weber in your selection, as they are also good cs creators, and everyone uses moby's steel jungle
There is also a section with cs downloads on rctgo under the downloads section, however it doesnt have everything, so go to the websites of the creators, here, and the custom scenery depot and you should be set
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]