RCT3 [FIXED] HELP! RCT3 WON'T STOP CRASHING!

Hey guys, long time RCT2 and RCT3 fan here, and I'm having a very frustrating problem here. I've always loved RCT3, and around November, I bought a new pc with some nice specs. One of the first things I did was download RCT3, and for a few months, it worked fine. One day, about a month ago, my RCT3 crashed. I'm not sure why, but it just did. I thought it might have been just a error, so i tried to play again, and about 10 minutes in to playing, it crashed again. It has gotten worse and worse over the past weeks, and now it's so bad, to the point that i cannot even load up my world without my game crashing. This is frustrating problem and I would apprweciate some help.
thanks

Operating system - 64-bit windows
CPU - Intel Xeon E5440 @ 2.83GHz
RAM - 12GB
Motherboard - Dell Inc. 0RW203 (CPU)
Graphics - Nvidia GTX 660
Audio - ASUS Xonar DG Audio Device
could be a dodgy CS set in the world you are trying to load. try re-installing RCT3, if it still crashes while loading a certain save, its probably a dodgy save file
(Jul 11, 2015, 09:58 PM)owenabma Wrote: Hey guys, long time RCT2 and RCT3 fan here, and I'm having a very frustrating problem here. I've always loved RCT3, and around November, I bought a new pc with some nice specs. One of the first things I did was download RCT3, and for a few months, it worked fine. One day, about a month ago, my RCT3 crashed. I'm not sure why, but it just did. I thought it might have been just a error, so i tried to play again, and about 10 minutes in to playing, it crashed again. It has gotten worse and worse over the past weeks, and now it's so bad, to the point that i cannot even load up my world without my game crashing. This is frustrating problem and I would apprweciate some help.
thanks

Operating system - 64-bit windows
CPU - Intel Xeon E5440 @ 2.83GHz
RAM - 12GB
Motherboard - Dell Inc. 0RW203 (CPU)
Graphics - Nvidia GTX 660
Audio - ASUS Xonar DG Audio Device

If your system is Windows 8.1 like mine, you need to make sure to run it in compatibility mode. To do this right click on the RCT3 icon and go to properties then Compatibility. Check the box that says Run this program in compatibility mode for Windows 8. Also like Super Moose93 said, if you installed some custom scenery you might want to try re-installing it again. If worse comes to worse, you might have to re-install the game. I've had to do that a few times. If you have to do this make sure to back up your work. Note: when you install the custom scenery folder make sure there are no read me files inside the folder when you are installing the custom scenery (cs).
Hey guys, found the problem and fixed it. Turns out I just had to disable GX mode on my sound card. Who knew?