[REL] Dragon Force - S&S Launch Coaster

Hey guys this is my latest coaster, Dragon Force. It's an S&S launch coaster inspired by Bullet Coaster at Happy Valley.
Cool

[Image: 2llokly.jpg]

[Image: 2ik5c9h.jpg]

[Image: otg382.jpg]

[Image: 33a5oj6.jpg]

[Image: 6505jr.jpg]

[Image: j9mxav.jpg]

[Image: au8rja.jpg]

[Image: 14csim1.jpg]

[Image: 2qs2zdf.jpg]

[Image: 2lxi6qh.jpg]

[Image: sg4xag.jpg]

[Image: fvhf9x.jpg]

[Image: 23ucy02.jpg]

[Image: no7hfq.jpg]

[Image: 23w1jpw.jpg]

[Image: jjb6de.jpg]

[Image: 726s1w.jpg]

[Image: 2q1duz4.jpg]

So there's been some new developments in my life, which have made me reconsider releasing Dragon Force at this time. As you all may or may not know, my computer has been struggling more and more with custom scenery. I just got a new job today and will be able to purchase a gaming computer in around 4 weeks or so. Until then I'm going to put all my projects on hold. This way I will be able to use more cso than I already have, and be able to use Nvidia Ambient Occlusion graphics. I'm super excited about this. Please watch for updates on this coaster, along with my other projects in the future!

[Image: 307oto7.jpg]
looks great dude, cant wait to see more of your projects with the new graphics
Wow! You should enter Build-It!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
OMG I was literally getting ready to do one of these as my next project, you just gave me a really tough act to follow! I love this! That second picture and last picture are amazing! Hats off to you, can't wait to see a POV!
Coasters = great! My home parks? I live about 40 minutes from Flamingo Land, about 50 minutes from Lightwater Valley, and about 2 hours from Blackpool Pleasure Beach.
(Jul 13, 2015, 10:15 AM)Junkincoaster Wrote: OMG I was literally getting ready to do one of these as my next project, you just gave me a really tough act to follow! I love this! That second picture and last picture are amazing! Hats off to you, can't wait to see a POV!

Thank you! I'm glad you like it! Biggrin I'm working on getting all the shots recorded now. Smile
So I have some bad news, and some good news. The good news is I will still be releasing this project most likely. The bad news is I won't be using my new computer to do so. Ironically after buying a new computer to add more detail to this, and my other projects, the file simply won't load on my new Windows 8.1. I've tried using park clean up, but nothing seems to work. So this will be the final project I record on my old Vista. Everything else I will be releasing on my Windows 8.1. Just wanted to let you all know what's going on, since I haven't posted on this in a while. blush
Okay so everything I said about having to release this project
 through my Vista.... FORGET ALL ABOUT THAT. 
I managed to get the file to work on my 8.1 FINALLY! 
I'm currently editing the video,  and I'll have it uploaded, 
along with updated screenshots soon.
Cool

[Image: 2z5q2qd.jpg]

[Image: nf41d.jpg]
I've finished editing Dragon Forces pov, and it's now on You Tube. 
Also here are a few new screen shots.

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJBmr9NMzGI[/video]

[Image: 30utspj.jpg]

[Image: zvyhdt.jpg]

[Image: 2agryoi.jpg]

[Image: 20igvwh.jpg]

[Image: 9kru35.jpg]
Why are there no comments for this??? It looks amaazing!!!
I need a new signature.