UK Theme Parks

In here you can talk about UK theme parks, you views, opinions etc....

I think Alton Towers has to be the best UK theme park! Its so unique Biggrin
I think that Rita at Alton Towers is dangerous as it broke that persons two wrists :shock: BTW Drayton Manor rulez because of the pure adrenaline of the rides Biggrin And no i'm not talking about the flying elephant ride
-=RCT3X GUARDIAN=-
NOW -=RCT3X REBEL=-

[Image: ev0l0uo.jpg]
I heard about RITA and that girl, but i think she must have had weak wrists! A ride like that cant break wrists, look at Kingda Ka and Top Thrill Dragster!

I have never been to Drayton Manor, but it looks pretty cool!
I started making a recreation of it a couple of weeks back i'll post screenies on forum soon
-=RCT3X GUARDIAN=-
NOW -=RCT3X REBEL=-

Cool! Its kind of hard to make. I have tried it a few times, but it always looks wrong!
I using the video of the coasters on www.draytonmanor.co.uk but they haven't put the new ride video up and i don't know what type of rollercoaster it will be :cry:
-=RCT3X GUARDIAN=-
NOW -=RCT3X REBEL=-

Its a wierd coaster, is it a skywheel or something like that? It has the new X cars, designed by RCT3X. But it has a vertical lift, then does a flip, then down over a air time hill, into a wierd loop, and finished!

I dont think the coaster design is on RCT3. (Also, RCT3X didnt design the X cars! :lol: )
In case you haven;t heard, they stole the idea from RCT3X! lol....I hear a lawsuit!
Yeh, they did ( :lol: ) Who do they think they are :twisted:
The last time i went the loop and station were missing from it
-=RCT3X GUARDIAN=-
NOW -=RCT3X REBEL=-