Introduction

Hey! I'm new here, and i am posting this just to see if I can meet a few people here. I've been playing RCT since the first one and just enjoy creating and seeing other people's creations. That's about all I got to say for now. I still am working on figuring out the new site, but might try to upload a few coasters and parks that I have made. Wink
Welcome to the site, Conflux! I look forward to seeing your creations, especially if they're from RCT2! Smile
Welcome! If you need any help, just ask. I can help you or I am sure other people will to on this site. Have fun!
I have RCT 1 and RCT 3 with expansions. so far I've been able to find my way around ok. Though i could maybe use some help getting the custom content to work correctly. (Like the custom scenery sets and such)
Hi Everyone!!

I chose to be part of the RCTgo because I want to share all of you about what I love to see and do on RCT3.

I'm also building Silverwood Theme Park and Boulder Beach Water Park on Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 (RCT3) with the Expansion Packs of Soaked and Wild. I've been doing this for like 1-3 years... I'm working on it right now in Scenario Editor!! I'll send you pictures and the park onto this website as soon as I'm finished with this park.
I would be glad to take a look at it when you are done with it. Though I have unfortunately never been to Silverwood. As long as you don't have custom content in it. I still need to figure out how to get that installed correctly... I think i might know how but haven't tried to mess with it more yet.
Welcome! Smile
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]