Which do you prefer: Rap or Rock

Do you like rap or rock better? I personally like rap, not the profanity and all that other stuff. I like blackeyed peas, and all those other rap type artist. Rock is ok just not heavy meatal. YUUUUUUUCK If I wanted someone to scream at me foe five minutes I would rob a store and let my parents do it. Let me lnow what you think.
Niether really!

I will listen to any thing thats on :lol:
I only use music for flash animation but really it would be anything as long the songs with lyrics went with the rythm instead of those peeps who just babble on about stuff and call it a song
-=RCT3X GUARDIAN=-
NOW -=RCT3X REBEL=-

[Image: ev0l0uo.jpg]
Im a Rock addict(not that type) The Stones, The Who, Oasis, bit of Elvis.......thats me.....ahhh REAL music with real lyrics and real instruments.
ARGH! FOOOOOOL! Jesus Rap sucks so god avocado much. I really hate it. And before you slag off metal, get your f**king facts right. You're referring to death metal. Normal metal is far from screaming constantly....>:O
[Image: plasma5zg.jpg]
:: Your signaute image was over 100 pixels in height. We resized the image for you.
My Blog
Rap is crap..........with Rory Delap....the sap.
How Bout that for rap...god Im a lyrical Genius.Anyway i dont like Rock anymore.... i like Thrash Pig, its a mix between Cheese Pop and Death Metal........MCFLY - theres your answer....yeah baby
One word: METALLICA!
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU
Heck yeah baby...8)
Iron Maiden \m/(-.-)\m/
[Image: plasma5zg.jpg]
:: Your signaute image was over 100 pixels in height. We resized the image for you.
My Blog
That's cool knighty, You've inspired me.

[Image: 13mx.gif]
[Image: 1.jpg]
5 videos FOR YOU