An Inverted Roller Coaster is coming to Build-It!

hmmm not too much to see in the screenshots
Would you guys be mad if I sat one more Build-It out? I really want to make sure its perfect. Il be posting a lot of updates a long the way.
2015 SKARIB Productions
(Sep 23, 2015, 12:13 PM)ian44accordx Wrote: Would you guys be mad if I sat one more Build-It out? I really want to make sure its perfect. Il be posting a lot of updates a long the way.
I wouldn't be mad and I don't really think anyone else would be. I think it's great you want to work on all of the little details with your roller coaster. It's always best (in my opinion) to work on your rc until you feel it is just right, not just to get it into the competition. I hope you will share screenshots of your current updates. Keep up the great work.  Smile
I am entered finally, so I am disappointed I won't get to go against Ian...
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
I was wondering when I would see that logo put to use.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
These past 2 weeks I spend on this ride, I have added and removed elements. I have pulled inspirations from many roller coasters such as Alpengeist, The Big Bad Wolf, Gatekeeper, and Batman: The Ride. I stuck to my traditional compact roller coaster philosophy as well.

2015 SKARIB Productions
(Sep 27, 2015, 01:40 PM)Blu Wrote: I was wondering when I would see that logo put to use.

Hehehehe! Tongue  This is for some reason funny to me.

Great coaster btw! It looks stunning!
Looking good so far! The first drop looks pretty good Smile
I need a new signature.