Water Slide Listing

I'm working on a project that requires me to identify as many different types of water slides as possible.  To show what I have so far, I'll list the slide type and then name an example of that type of slide.  If you have any ideas or can identify what slides like Colossal Curl, Omaka Rocka and even Tsunami Surge are categorized under definitely let me know.

All help is appreciated.  Here's what I've come up with so far:

Body Slide:  Gator Gorge (the Hurricane Harbor near Six Flags: Magic Mountain
Speed Slide: Jurahnimo Falls (the Hurricane Harbor near Six Flags: Great Adventure)
Drop Pod Slide: Ihu's Breakaway Falls (Aquatica Orlando)
Inner Tube Slide: Aruba Tuba (Adventure Island)
Mat Racer Slide: Bamboo Racer (the Hurricane Harbor near Six Flags: Magic Mountain)
Master Blaster Slide: Pineapple Plunger (Typhoon Lagoon)
Rafting Slide: Teamboat Springs (Blizzard Beach)
Toboggan Slide Type 1: Agnes & Marge (the Hurricane Harbor near Six Flags: Great Adventure)
Toboggan Slide Type 2: Everglides (Adventure Island)
Funnel Slide: Tornado
Bowl Slide: Mega Wedgie

Note that the Everglides might not even be a type of Toboggan Slide to begin with.  If I need to be corrected please let me know.  Also, I'm categorizing the funnel and bowl slides as two different slides because I dunno if there are other types of Pro Slides that have other special features or not.

Again, if anyone knows any other types of water slides, or can identify the types of slides that Omaka Rocka, Colossal Curl or Tsunami Surge are, please let me know.
Head on over the proslide.com or whitewaterwest.com. Both of those are the huge manufactures of water slides in the world.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
Hmmmmm I'm gonna have to study these sites in depth Biggrin