Notso New

(Sep 23, 2015, 03:15 PM)HairyLoco Wrote: Hi Lynwood!

Welcome to RCTgo, I'm HairyLoco, nice to meet you!
Feel free to upload whatever you're working on. Working with only default scenery is admirable. Looking forward to seeing what you come out with! Smile

Uploading images can be a little tricky, but it's really easy once you get a hang of it.
Take a screenshot and upload it to imgur, then right click and select "view image".
Next, copy paste the URL into your post. You could leave it there as just a link, or show it as an image.
To show it as an image, wrap "img tags" around it. ["img]imgur-link[/img"] <-- without quotations.

Have fun on RCTgo!

-Loco

So...shall I call you Loco, or just hairy Biggrin Thanks for the note. I've stuck a couple vids up already in case you're interested...working on my next. Nice to meet you.
We're all in this Story together...play your part well! Visit me here: 
https://www.youtube.com/user/Lynwoodco/featured
Please call me Loco Biggrin

I've seen your videos, they're really well made. I love the intro for the indoor dueling coasters ^^
What does this button do...?
Oh, oh dear!
(Sep 24, 2015, 02:37 AM)HairyLoco Wrote: Please call me Loco Biggrin

I've seen your videos, they're really well made. I love the intro for the indoor dueling coasters ^^

Hi Loco
Sorry about the name joke, but it was too hard to resist. The indoor duelers is one I am reworking but I plan to keep the intro. It's from a movie, obviously and I loved how it turned out☺
Thanks for the compliment about the videos. It's become more about the movie and less about the rollercoasters for me these days but I think my audience has a shorter attention span than I do...I'm enjoying our conversation, should we be talking on a different thread?
We're all in this Story together...play your part well! Visit me here: 
https://www.youtube.com/user/Lynwoodco/featured
Unless people get annoyed, I don't think it's needed to move to another thread. Smile

Oh don't apologize I can handle it Biggrin
Yeah I like that switch in gears that you make, it's original. Haven't seen that before. I like rollercoasters with storylines Biggrin
Well yeah your audience could have a shorter attention span but your vids still cater to their needs. If they just want to see your coaster and not care about the story or intro they can just skip to the last few minutes. Tongue
What does this button do...?
Oh, oh dear!