Vote for your favorite track! Round 209

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 209 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Another four entries are up for voting - below are their name, screenshot, and the description provided by the creator. It's time for you to select your favorite roller coaster, and vote for it! Remember, if you're a contestant, you are not allowed to vote.

#1: Manta

[Image: 560367dd296c6.jpg]

#2: Rumble

[Image: 5603e7a74ff45.png]

#3: Inverted

[Image: 5603ed0bc1e85.png]

#4: Volcano Diver

[Image: 560443fe689a2.png]

Voting is now open!

Voting is only open until next Thursday, October 1, so vote quickly - before it's too late!
Half great, half awful round of build it.
Manta - okay, but I am a) sick of B&Ms and b) sick of ChrisMDB entering.
Rumble - Who says NoLimits can't win? Vote here!
Inverted - Not a favorite. Kinda boring.
Volcano Diver - This isn't Build It! quality. It's stupid.
Vote to Rumble for not being idiotic or a B&M.
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

Well I have to say I didn't expect a round like this at all. I kinda wish I hadn't entered so I could vote for Maverick's Rumble.

ANYWAY my quick two-cents about the round:

Manta: Not commenting because I made it

Rumble: One of the best looking No-Limits 2 coasters I've seen in a long time, wish there was a POV video for it though.

Inverted (Tree Hugger?): For your first coaster this wasn't bad (and considering the fact that you didn't use custom scenery). A few tips though - first thing is that you want to build some kind of building around the station to act as the ride's station, second don't have multiple lift hills on a corkscrew coaster. When you are going into a drop you aren't going to want to use the flat to steep piece unless you have a good amount of speed, the faster decline will speed the train up faster. Use large corkscrews instead of small to make the ride smoother, and always bank high-speed turns.  I suggest you watch some YouTubers and pick up some tips.

Volcano Diver: Is this a legitimate entry? No POV and one picture... What're you doing m8?

Anyway I feel this was a weaker round, I feel that it is between myself and Maverick but who knows. Maybe people will like Inverted.

(Sep 24, 2015, 03:38 PM)Slurpee_Man Wrote: Half great, half awful round of build it.
Manta - okay, but I am a) sick of B&Ms and b) sick of ChrisMDB entering.
Rumble - Who says NoLimits can't win? Vote here!
Inverted - Not a favorite. Kinda boring.
Volcano Diver - This isn't Build It! quality. It's stupid.
Vote to Rumble for not being idiotic or a B&M.
In all honesty would you rather have my entry here or another Volcano Diver?

This is more than likely my last for a bit, while I respect your opinion you should be more than used to seeing B&M's because of how common they are.
Team CoasterTech

Funny how Inverted was uploaded by the same person who made Tree Hugger: http://rctgo.com/downloads/view/14110

Exact description, just a new name.

Besides that, I voted Rumble Smile
I need a new signature.
Thank you everybody for voting for me!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Not the best round of build-it, but here are my conclusions:

#1: Manta: Looks like a pretty cool ride, but it's not outstanding. The scenery fits the track, but the track isn't that interesting. Just inversion after inversion...

#2: Rumble: Looks like Maverick finally got in this round with his NoLimits 2 track(which I usually enter)! This coaster is well-rounded with elements and is the reason it gets my vote. The only criticism I have is that the rolls(banks in track) look a little rough in some areas and could be smoothed.

#3: Inverted: I can't give a full review because there is only one picture, but it looks like it has a lot of inversions? I don't know.

#4: Volcano Diver: Tf is this doing on Build-It? I mean it has a pretty cool concept(I've made something like this before in RCT3), but it obviously isn't finished and should only be uploaded when finished.

Vote: Rumble

These are my conclusions, and may the best coaster win! *cough*cough*Rumble*cough*cough*
Sincerely, No Limits 2 Master
^You can download Inverted here, he uploaded the same coaster to Build-It just with a different name: http://rctgo.com/downloads/view/14110
I need a new signature.
(Sep 24, 2015, 03:38 PM)Slurpee_Man Wrote: sick of B&Ms 

lel did ur jimmies get rustled?

b&ms are the easiest to make in the game, thats why a lot of people make them ... you should know this by now
I saw the entries and couldn't believe it when I saw that the coaster I wanted to vote for right away was none other than chris's
Maverick your coaster was good, great layout, but we did lack a POV vid, which really is necessary to show the full content of your entry
As for the other 2, inverted was a good try for your first coaster ever, I mean at least people will ride it, and volcano whatever, just doesn't seem legit
But unless Maverick takes this one, Chris has got 3 wins in a row,
and @slurpeeman you shouldn't vote against someone cause they've entered a lot (and won) you should vote based of the quality of the coaster, not cause you're sick of one user entering or of B&Ms, and by that logic, you should also not be voting for Mr.Nozem77, as although his creations are wonderful and he has won many rounds, your logic states that he shouldn't be voted for just cause he enters a lot
So think about that, would you?
Nave
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

It looks like I might win, eh?
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360