RCT3 How do you find broken/corrupt CS or any add-on files, if there is any?

I am very curious as I have a few CS files which no longer work but I am not too sure what files to delete as they are named slightly differently in game. Is there a programme out there to clean up broken CS files for RCT3?, as I can't find any related to this. I know there is a Park Clean-up programme, but that isn't really what I need as such. I have quite a few CS add-ons. Thank you. Smile
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Your picture didn't show up correctly. If you can let me know which cs you are talking about I can try and help you more.
It's my signature, not an attachment lol; will try to fix it soon. Anyway, what I mean is, I don't know what CS is causing my game to crash when I click on it as it is named slightly differently in the game. Will try to get a photo soon. Smile
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
I would go through your custom scenery and make sure there are no read me files or particle affects inside the folder under style/themed. If you don't find anything I would download the custom scenery again and re-install it. It may say, replace files but that's okay. Also (you may already be aware of this, but just in case)...some custom scenery items will crash your game if you have shadows on. You can turn those off in options.