Vote for your favorite track! Round 210

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 210 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Four more great entries are up for voting - below are the name and screenshot of each. It's now time for you to vote for your favorite track!

Based on recent community feedback, the creators of these entries are not shown on the voting page. As such, please try to keep discussion centered on the entries themselves and not speculation as to who created the entries.

Let's have a great round!

#1: The STIG

[Image: 560ec69dd1949.jpg]

#2: Eagle

[Image: 560eeac883f19.png]

#3: Highland Rumbler

[Image: 560ef5d49b1ff.jpg]

#4: Ranchero

[Image: 560f07ced9812.jpg]

Voting is now open!

Voting will remain open until Sunday, October 11
This is a great round!
2015 SKARIB Productions
Two inverted nl2 coasters? We both entered with the same style lol.
Sincerely, No Limits 2 Master
Lol inverts are rare but awesome
2015 SKARIB Productions
Yeah it'll be interesting to see if one of them takes the second nl2 build it win(assuming <snip> doesn't win).
Sincerely, No Limits 2 Master
This is indeed a great round. But in the end my vote goes to: #3: Highland Rumbler
lol obvious winner is obvious
Well, okay then! Let's get right to it!

The STIG - Ah, an inverted coaster! Looks awesome, I must say for myself. The surroundings might not be the greatest, but near the ride the scenery is cool! Nice job Smile

Eagle - Another NL2 Invert? Well, okay. I actually really like this! That layout is craaazy, and the launch looks awesome! I also love how you interacted with the terrain. Great!

Highland Rumbler - I already know this is <snip>'s coaster. Regardless, this looks like a fun layout and that support work must've been overwhelming at times! The environment in general looks great, especially the paths and lake.

Ranchero - I really love this! RCT2 has a soft spot in me, and this looks like an awesome woodie! Love it Biggrin

My vote definitely still goes to Highland Rumbler, for being by <snip> Happy

Regards,
-Chimalion
I need a new signature.
Quote:My vote definitely still goes to Highland Rumbler, for being by <snip>

The reason we removed the names was because people were voting based on creator, not coaster. Anyway, my vote goes to Highland Rumbler.
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
While I realize it can be fairly obvious who created a coaster (especially when there is a video included), let's keep the discussion to the tracks and not the creators. Smile