Vote for your favorite track! Round 211

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 211 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Four more great entries are up for voting - below are the name and screenshot of each. It's now time for you to vote for your favorite track!

Based on recent community feedback, the creators of these entries are not shown on the voting page. As such, please try to keep discussion centered on the entries themselves and not speculation as to who created the entries.

Let's have another great round!

#1: Polar Launch

[Image: 561affb89b147.jpg]

#2: Nightmare Flight

[Image: 561b6dfc0d739.jpg]

#3: Flight School

[Image: 561b7e75422d0.png]

#4: X-launch Coaster

[Image: 561ba4df2a856.jpg]

Voting is now open!

Voting will remain open until Monday, October 19
I'm comparing this to last round, not great.

Polar Launch - Wow! That station looks interesting, and the ride looks big. The ride, supports, and terraforming look crazy! I also love how you combined the scenery and buildings with the ground. Overall I think you did a great job Smile

Nightmare Flight - The building looks cool, however the design of track and that looks very basic. But I like what you did with the surroundings!

Flight School - I like this! The layout looks fun, and the control tower looks like it was hard to make. Great job on this as well! Biggrin

X-launch Coaster - Not so sure about this one. Not to be rude, but I hate seeing JCat's Steelworx on a coaster, the scenery was basic, and it needs bigger screenshots/more variety in the trees, sorry Frown

So, my vote will be either Polar Launch, or Flight School. Still deciding! Smile

Regards,
-Chimalion
I need a new signature.
I saw the video polar launch and immediately voted for it, the 2 RCT2 entries were well done, but I think they were just entered into the wrong round
Polar Launch has so much detail and the track design is crazy, there's no way I wouldnt vote for it
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Polar launch looks amazing!
Polar Launch was great - don't get me wrong but I feel that Flight School should take it. Not sure why but after watching Polar Launch something just turned me off it... maybe just how insane and unrealistic the layout was? X-Launch and Nightmare Flight would have been better with POV's (not so much Nightmare Flight because it's RCT2.... but more pics would have been nice). X-Launch LOOKED good enough to where I may have voted for it but I don't know because the pictures weren't good enough.

Anyway not a bad round... people really need to include POV's from now on...
Team CoasterTech

Vote goes to Polar Launch
Vote: X-Launch Coaster(because launch coasters are my $h1t).
Sincerely, No Limits 2 Master
(Oct 13, 2015, 08:03 PM)theisaac Wrote: $h1t

hey, hey, hey... no  need to raise your voice
I vote Flight School!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
Finally voted! I voted for Flight School Smile
I need a new signature.