My 1000th Post

Welp, I have finally reached that milestone, and as I'm aware, typically users don't make a thread talking about it but this one has something special to it.

I would like to thank Justin for starting this phenomenal website that has been going on for almost 11 years and is still very active!

I would like to thank Colts18to87td for being an awesome guy and someone who has amazed me with is great creations. Also thank you for introducing me to ground shrubbery  Tongue

I would like to thank Max for his generosity in giving me tips on my projects. 

I would like to thank Silvarret for his work and for being a nice guy with awesome themes for his projects, especially in his parks  Cool

I would like to thank aecrouch7413 for her lovely comments on my projects, no matter how much bad or good they are!  Tongue

I would like to thank darknight97 for his Universal Project and for working with me on mine!

I would like to thank rccoa coasters for being a pretty swell guy, assisting me with what has been going on at the six flags parks, and for always being cheerful Wink

I would like to thank nineflagsinc for his excellent parks and assistance with development of my own. Also, for collaborating with me on parks like Six Flags Holland and Nine Flags Texas Farms!

I would like to thank sixflagsgr8 for his great Six Flags Great America recreation and for how well he does with no CS!

I would like to thank Terry Inferno for making projects in RCT2 which have changed me forever, he inspired me to play that old game!

I would like to thank Maverick360 for being my friend in all situations. For encouraging me to push my limits in my coasters and for being a very inspirational player!

I would also like to thank the members of the skype chats, for talking to me about RCT, coasters, and other things.

Last but not least, thank you everyone else in this community that has really let me shape myself as an RCT3 designer and pushing me to my limits for years to come!

Regards,
-Chimalion

(And Drew, please don't comment saying I'm self-centered by making this thread. It was meant to thank my friends.)
I need a new signature.
>1000th post
>only at 999 posts
You have officially wasted 2 years of your life posting on rctgo 999 times congrats.
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
^One of my posts got deleted I just realized. That's weird...

And I didn't waste 2 years of my life. For a lot of that time, I was with my family and doing school things. I just posted on some of my free time.

EDIT: I just posted again, and it still says 999 Confused
I need a new signature.
Maybe the limit for the counter is 999?
Team CoasterTech

The All That forum doesn't count forum posts as far as I know. It might be that way to prevent everyone from having thousands of posts from playing forum games. 

I'm glad that I've inspired someone to play RCT2, as that is my aim as a RCT2 player. You may be pleased soon when I release my new park with 12 never-before-seen downloadable RCT2 coasters.  Cool
[Image: Vk1WYNV.png]
That was nice of you Chimalion. I think it's great post. I have many posts on different sites. Smile I wouldn't worry about it. If you're not sure, just ask Justin. I'm called an "Annual Pass Holder" on one site. I've only been there for a few months and have 271 posts Smile.According to my account settings on this site I have 1,166 posts and replies. Smile

So should we find out who has the most? lol